All-in-One Acoustical Treatment Kit for Mid-Size Rooms
The StudioAF™ Room Kit provides a cost-effective treatment solution for most mid-sized rooms. Designed for commercial applications such as recording studios, offices, churches and conference rooms, as well as residential home theaters, our elegant fabric-wrapped acoustical panels offer a multitude of decorative options. Built from our FulFill™ Acoustical Panels and FulFill™ Corner Traps, this room kit tames mid-frequency and high-frequency reflections and controls low-frequency energy.
The StudioAF™ Room Kit consists of nine 16"x48" wall panels, two 24"x48" corner traps and impaling clips for mounting all panels. The 2-inch thick panels have a 6-lb density rigid fiberglass core, wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage acoustic fabric in Birch color. Wall panel edges are half-beveled for a refined look, while corner traps have a reverse-mitered 45-degree bevel. This angled finish allows the corner traps to be mounted flush across a typical 90-degree corner, a readily available space where low frequency tends to build. The air gap created behind the panel increases its effectiveness across the frequency spectrum.
All components have a Class A flammability rating per ASTM E84.
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 1.05
What's in the Box
- 9 - 16"x48" FulFill™ Acoustical Panels, 2" thick, in Birch fabric
- 2 - 24"x48" Corner Trap Acoustical Panels, 2" thick, in Birch fabric
- 36 - Wall Impaling Clips
- 8 - Corner Impaling Clips
- Core: 6-7 pcf fiberglass
- Fabric: Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic - Birch #2129
- Size: Wall Panels: 16"W x 48"L x 2"D / Corner Traps: 24"W x 48"L x 2"D
- Wall Mounting: Wall Impaling Clips (3 per panel) / Corner Impaling Clips (4 per panel)
- Edges: Beveled / Reverse Mitered 45-degree Bevel
- Flammability: All components have a Class A rating per ASTM E84