Auralex SubDude II Subwoofer Isolation Platform
15"x15" Low-Profile Subwoofer Isolation Riser with Black Velour
The Auralex SubDude II is a lower profile version of our classic AmpDude and is perfect for small subwoofers in home theaters and hi-fi systems. This patented isolation platform features a stylish velour covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a cushion of acclaimed Auralex Platfoam. This carefully engineered solution allows the true sound of your sub to come through by negating resonance artifacts.
Based on the same Auralex technology that famous recording artists use on-stage and in the studio, this carefully chosen combination of specialized materials instantly diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration and a more accurate low-frequency response.
The SubDude II is an incredibly effective isolation platform that instantly improves your subwoofer's performance.
- Dramatically reduces structural vibrations through walls, floors & ceilings
- Preserves the accuracy of the original audio track
- Tightens bass and increases low-end clarity
- Great for home theater & Hi-Fi speakers
- Diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass
- Reduced coloration
- More accurate low-frequency response
- Instantly improves subwoofer's performance
- Made of 3/4" MDF covered with cleanable black velour and supported by 1" layer Platfoam
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Reduces sound transmission to neighboring spaces
- One standard size fits most speaker configurations
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source, allowing more clarity and consistency of mid & low frequencies
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex SubDude II Subwoofer Isolation Platform
- Treatment Type: Isolation
- Dimensions: 15"W x 15"L x 1.75"H
- Weight Limit: Supports Subwoofers up to 200 lbs
- Pieces Per Box: 1 riser
- Manufacturer Part No.: SUBDUDE_V2
We Also Recommend