Auralex Studiofoam Wedgies Acoustic Foam
Auralex Studiofoam Wedgies are 1' squares of 2"-thick Studiofoam and are a great solution for spot-treating sound studios, home listening rooms, isolation booths and more. With slightly more wedges per square foot than our 2″ Studiofoam Wedge panels, Wedgies feature maximized surface area for greater exposure to sound waves. Studiofoam Wedgies are a great solution for small flutter echo problem areas and, when spread apart, yield beneficial sound diffusion off their exposed edges.
A famous designer used Wedgies and called to tell us they were even more effective than he’d hoped they’d be, so you know you can trust them to tame your space!
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 4 panels/box - Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedgies 1'x1' Acoustic Foam Panels, choose quantity
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 1'W x 1'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 4 Panels/Box
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray only
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray 4-Pack: WEDGIECHA_PK
- Charcoal Gray 16-Pack: WEDGIECHA_4PK
- Charcoal Gray 24-Pack: WEDGIE_24
- Charcoal Gray 96-Pack: WEDGIE_424
We Also Recommend