Auralex Studiofoam Sonoflat 2'x2' Acoustic Foam
Auralex SonoFlat Panels are 2" x 2' x 2' panels made of Auralex's industry-leading Studiofoam and offer great absorption of mid to high frequencies. The edges are beveled, contributing to an elegant look not normally associated with acoustic foam. The panels can be installed easily and arranged in a multitude of attractive patterns.
Auralex SonoFlats are equally at home in a recording studio or a home theater, offering a unique, sophisticated look and a cost-effective choice for accurate sound.
- Cost effective, yet sophisticated
- Reduce Unwanted Acoustical Reflections
- Tame Chaotic Reverberation
- Wall mounted acoustical absorption panels
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Easy Installation using Foamtak™ Spray Adhesive or Tubetak™ Pro Liquid Adhesive (sold separately)
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 16 - Auralex StudioFoam SonoFlat 2'x2' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 2'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 16 (64 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: SFLATCHA
- Burgundy: SFLATBUR
- Purple: SFLATPUR
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.
We Also Recommend