Auralex SonoLite Panels
Auralex SonoLite™ absorption panels are designed to reduce unwanted reflections and flutter echo in critical listening environments such as control rooms, live rooms and rehearsal spaces. These 2'x2'x1" panels provide excellent broadband control to clean up the sound in your room and are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass cloth-covered panels.
The core of each Auralex SonoLite™ panel is made of our highly efficient absorbing acoustical foam, Studiofoam®Pro. This panel is then covered in a velour fabric to add a stylish appeal to accent the decor of any room. For an affordable yet tasteful way to improve the acoustics in any room, Auralex SonoLite™ absorption panels are the solution!
- Wall-Mounted Acoustical Absorption Panels
- Reduce Unwanted Acoustical Reflections
- Tame Chaotic Reverberation
- Affordable Absorption Solution for Professional & Residential Settings
- Available in Stylish Black or Tan Velour Fabric
- EZ-Stick Pro Mounting Tabs Included
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
Size: 2' x 2' x 1" thick
Quantity: Box of 12
Colors: Black or Tan Velour
We Also Recommend