Auralex SonoFiber 24"x48" Panels (14-pack)
Class A Fire Rating at an Affordable Price!
Auralex SonoFiber is the perfect solution for those budget-conscious projects requiring a Class A fire rating without the aesthetic demands of designer treatments such as fabric-covered panels. SonoFiber is ideal for nightclubs, restaurants, gymnasiums, houses of worship, multi-purpose rooms and any other commercial or industrial environment where aesthetic concerns are secondary to performance and safety. SonoFiber’s flexibility makes it easy to install on irregular surfaces, and for filling cavities on corner-spanning panels. It is best used in overhead applications that are out-of-reach (not ceiling grids).
SonoFiber is a 1" thick natural fiber acoustic absorptive panel that offers significant advantages over the more traditional Class A melamine foam alternatives, including:
- lower cost per square foot
- sound absorption coefficients equal to or better than 2" thick melamine products
- a flexible form that will not puncture or break like melamine panels
- safe, easy, dust-free installations
- Meets ASTM-E84 Class A Fire Rating*
- Made from recycled cotton fibers
- Suited for harsh environments
- Ideal for unfinished metal deck ceilings with common acoustical issues
- Helps with echo and reverberation
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Economical Class A Fire-Rated per ASTM E-84 acoustical absorption
- Flexible and easy to install
- Tame chaotic reverberation
- Improve speech intelligibility
- Reduces unwanted acoustical reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- FoamTak adhesive spray or Tubetak Pro can be used for permanent installations, or t-pins/finish nails can be used for temporary
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 14-Pack - Auralex SonoFiber 2'x4'x1" Acoustic Panel
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 24"W x 48"L x 1"D
- Panels Per Box: 14-Pack (112 square feet)
- Available Colors: Beige, Light Grey, Charcoal Gray or White
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Beige: SFIBER124_BGE
- Light Grey: SFIBER124_GRY
- Charcoal Gray: SFIBER124_CHA
- White: SFIBER124_WHT
Fire Safety Information: SonoFiber has a flame spread index of 10 and a smoke developed index of 20. Class A Fire Rating.
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
We Also Recommend