Auralex SonoFiber Panels
Class A Fire Rating at an Affordable Price!
Auralex SonoFiber is the perfect solution for those budget-conscious projects requiring a Class A fire rating without the aesthetic demands of designer treatments such as fabric-covered panels. SonoFiber is ideal for nightclubs, restaurants, gymnasiums, houses of worship, multi-purpose rooms and any other commercial or industrial environment where aesthetic concerns are secondary to performance and safety.
SonoFiber is a 1" thick charcoal gray natural fiber acoustic absorptive panel that offers significant advantages over the more traditional Class A melamine foam alternatives, including:
- lower cost per square foot
- sound absorption coefficients equal to or better than 2" thick melamine products
- a flexible form that will not puncture or break like melamine panels
- safe, easy, dust-free installations
- available in charcoal and white
Size: Each panel measures 2' x 2' x 1" thick
Quantity: 25 panels per box (100 square feet)
Colors: Charcoal Gray or White
Suggested Adhesive: 1 Foamtak or 4 Tubetak Pro or 1 PinPak
Fire Safety Information: SonoFiber has a flame spread index of 10 and a smoke developed index of 20. Class A Fire Rating.
We Also Recommend