Auralex S224 ProPanels Acoustic Panels (2'x4'x2")
Auralex ProPanels are high-quality, fabric-covered acoustic absorptive panels designed to reduce unwanted room reflections, slap and flutter echoes and provide a more pleasing and accurate listening environment.
Auralex ProPanels have a fiberglass core with chemically-hardened edges and are available in a wide variety of fabric colors to appeal to the most discriminating user.
All Auralex ProPanels meet the Class A Fire Rating per ASTM E-84, making them the perfect choice for use in areas with strict fire codes. Standard wall mounting hardware is included with all panels for easy installation. Auralex Application Specialists are always available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the specification, selection, or implementation of any ProPanel product.
Auralex S224 ProPanels are 2-inch thick 2'x4' panels with a straight edge and are available in 2 fabric options from the Guilford of Maine Spinel fabric line. Sold as individual panels. Quantity discounts may be available for quantities of 12 or more panels.
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted acoustical reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Tame chaotic reverberation
- Improve speech intelligibility
- Commercial and residential applications
- Choose from a wide variety of shapes, sizes and fabrics
- Custom options available
- Class A Fire Rated: ASTM-E84*
- Includes wall mounting hardware
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex S224 ProPanels 2'x4'x2" Acoustic Panel
- Mounting Hardware
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 24"W x 48"L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 1 Panel
- Available Colors: Sandstone and Obsidian
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Sandstone: S224SST
- Obsidian: S224OBS
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with your local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products.
We Also Recommend