Auralex ProGo 44 Freestanding Acoustical Baffle
Auralex’s ProGO freestanding acoustical baffle is a portable, lightweight and highly efficient absorber that's effective on stage, in the classroom, in home theaters, in hi-fi listening spaces, in the studio and more. ProGO is short for Professional Gobo (a gobo is a freestanding acoustical treatment device usually used in studios), but clients shouldn’t let the name limit their thinking about this highly adaptable device. This portable absorber consists of a custom, two-sided ProPanel assembly fitted into a custom black melamine-laminated base that can be outfitted with optional casters for increased portability.
The ProGO, available in 2’x6’x4” or 4‘x4’x4” configurations, rests in the included floorstand and is easily moved to accommodate any setup. It’s perfect for controlling early reflections and is also highly effective as a bass trap when stood across a room’s corners. The ProGO is an ideal solution for any space where boundary-mounted acoustical treatments might not be desirable. The ProGO can be used to minimize sound leakage between instruments, amps and vocalists during recording sessions or live performances while retaining line of sight with performers.
Users will be able to dial in just the right amount of room ambiance by varying the position and number of ProGOs, and can quickly put together an enclosed booth within a larger space by utilizing multiple ProGOs in an array. Contractors and system integrators involved in the house-of-worship market will find ProGOs particularly useful for clients working with multiple worship and music styles.
- Portable, lightweight absorption treatment
- Reduces excessive reverberation
- Minimize sound leakage
- Effective broadband control from 40Hz and up
- Low-frequency control in a 4'x4' panel with a slim 4" profile
- Stand-mountable, also mounts to room walls and corners
- Fabric wrapped, two-sided ProPanel assembly fitted into custom black melamine-laminated base
- Includes floorstand; optional casters available
- Also highly effective as bass trap when corner positioned
- ProGO is expandable for a wide variety of applications
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex 48" x 48" ProGo Acoustical Baffle
- 2 - Floor stands
- Treatment Type: Absorption/Portable
- Dimensions: 4'W x 4'L x 4"D
- Panels Per Box: 1
- Available Colors: Obsidian and Sandstone
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Obsidian: PROGO44OBS
- Sandstone: PROGO44SST