Auralex Pro Panel Kit 1
All-In-One Premium Acoustical Room Treatment Systems
The Auralex® ProPanel Kit 1 acoustical treatment package is a cost-effective solution engineered to control excess mid- and high-frequency reflections in your room. Based on the Auralex® Class A fire-rated, fabric wrapped fiberglass ProPanels, this kit provides state-of-the-art absorption performance with high build quality, great aesthetics and low odor. The included panels cover more surface area than competing offerings, a more effective resolution to your room’s acoustical problems.
Auralex ProPanels are high-quality, fabric-covered acoustic absorptive panels designed to reduce unwanted room reflections, slap and flutter echoes and provide a more pleasing and accurate listening environment. Auralex ProPanels have a fiberglass core with chemically-hardened edges and are available in a wide variety of fabric colors to appeal to the most discriminating user.
All Auralex ProPanels meet the Class A Fire Rating per ASTM E-84, making them the perfect choice for use in areas with strict fire codes. Standard wall mounting hardware is included with all panels for easy installation.
This kit includes Auralex B224 ProPanel 2"x2'x4' beveled wall panels and Auralex M224 ProPanel reverse-mitered corner bass trap panels to provide low-frequency absorption, critical in small to medium-sized rooms. The ProKit-1 room treatment system is designed for rooms 12'x12' or larger and is available in two standard fabric choices, Sandstone or Obsidian, and includes all mounting hardware.
- Reduce Unwanted Acoustical Reflections
- Tame Chaotic Reverberation
- Improve Speech Intelligibility
- Commercial and Residential Applications
- Class A Fire Rated: ASTM-E84*
What's in the Box:
- (2) M224 ProPanel Corner Bass Traps
- (7) B224 ProPanel Acoustic Panels
- (8) CTC corner impaling clips
- (14) AFN impaling clips
* While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with your local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products.
We Also Recommend