The MAX-Wall is a portable acoustical treatment system with excellent broadband absorption with and NRC of 1.05, comes in a variety of size options and offers three colors from which to choose. The patented, modular design allows adjustable panel height and a plethora of configurations. The interlocking MAX-Wall panels can create a gap-free enclosure. Each panel is 48" wide by 20" tall by 4" thick, and most MAX-Wall models come complete with MAX-Stands and MAX-Wall Clamps (these help keep the panels at whatever height your particular needs dictate).
*Bonus Tips: Position MAX-Wall panels behind you when mixing and you’ll be amazed at how much better you hear into the source material. Also, position MAX-Wall a few inches out from the rear wall of your control room, where it will function as a very effective axial mode bass trap.
MAX-Wall stands for Mobile Absorptive eXpandable Wall. This treatment system is a favorite of some of our most famous clients, and it will be a wonderful addition to your setup.
Stand-Mounted, Adaptable, Portable Treatment – MAX-Wall’s your answer.
- Variety of Sizes Available
- 3 Color Options (Charcoal, Burgundy & Purple)
- Adjustable Height
- Portable acoustic treatment with excellent broadband absorption
- Modular, interlocking design allows for gap-free closure
- Seemingly endless configurations
- Improves low-frequency monitoring accuracy
- Can function as an effective axial mode bass trap
- Stand-mountable and highly adaptable
- Mounting stands included
- Made from 4.25" thick melamine-free StudioFoam
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Great for traveling musician and recording pro on-the-go
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Auralex MAX-Wall 420 includes:
- 4 - 4.25" x 20" x 48" MAX-Wall panels
- 2 - MAX-Wall Stands
- 2 - MAX-Wall Clamps
- Treatment Type: Absorption/Portable
- Dimensions: Panels 20"W x 48"L x 4.25"D
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: MAX420CHA
- Burgundy: MAX420BUR
- Purple: MAX420PUR