The Auralex Great GRAMMA v2 (Gig & Recording, Amp & Monitor, Modulation Attenuator) builds on the popularity of the original, trend-setting Auralex GRAMMA and offers a 30% larger acoustic isolation platform for bigger rigs such as 4x12's or 15" or 18" cabinets. It's an incredibly effective device for floating an amp or loudspeaker and yields nearly total acoustic isolation, resulting in a purity of tone that has to be heard to be believed!
The Auralex Great GRAMMA v2 Isolation Platform is 30"x19" and comes complete with a carrying handle, road-ready carpet, Studiofoam Wedges (underneath) and PlatFoam (underneath).
- Perfect for floating large speaker cabinets and big rig amps
- Instantly improve your sound on-stage or in studio
- A tighter, more focused low-end
- Hear the true sound of your amp, loudspeaker or subwoofer
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Helps improve sound transmission loss
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source, allowing more clarity and consistency of mid & low frequencies
- Made of MDF covered with black ozite, supported by a solid sheet of 1" Platfoam
- Portable, with easy-to-grab handle
- Nearly total acoustic isolation
- Lower profile for increased stability
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex Great GRAMMA v2 Isolation Platform
- Treatment Type: Isolation
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 1.75"H
- Pieces Per Box: 1 riser
- Weight Limit: Over 300 lbs per riser
- Manufacturer Part No.: GREAT_GRAMMA_V2