Auralex GeoFusor Diffusors
The Auralex GeoFusor combines highly effective diffusion with a contemporary design aesthetic. Its unique geodesic dome shape creates a uniform and highly dispersive pattern which can counter standing waves and eliminate flutter echo.
Adding diffusion to any critical listening environment can enhance the “openness” and sonic accuracy without removing acoustic energy. Diffusors are highly recommended for live space applications and especially where percussion, woodwind, brass or symphonic instruments are present.
The GeoFusor is wall and ceiling mountable and is offered in two sizes, 1' x 1' and 2' x 2'. The 2' x 2' GeoFusor is sized to fit in ceiling grids and is also available in a Class-A Fire-rated version (per ASTM E-84, 2' x 2' size only).
- Addresses standing waves & flutter echo without removing acoustic energy
- Enhances the accuracy of a critical listening environment
- Wall and ceiling mountable
- Available sizes: 1' x 1' and 2' x 2'
- GeoFusor 22 FR is Class A Fire-Rated *ASTM E84 Class A
- GeoFusor 22 FR/GeoFusor 22: 2' x 2' x 4.5" (23.75" x 23.75"x 4.5")
- GeoFusor 11: 1' x 1' x 4.25" (11.75" x 11.75" x 4.25")
* While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place.Check with your local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products.
We Also Recommend