Auralex Foamtak Spray Adhesive
Auralex Foamtak™ Acoustic Foam Spray Adhesive is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to mount Auralex acoustic foam products. Foamtak contains more actual solids than competing spray adhesives (you’re getting more for your money!) and uses a unique spray pattern, so it offers greatly improved long-term bonding power vs. other sprays, which virtually ALWAYS dry out and fail.
Foamtak is guaranteed not to oxidize Auralex acoustic foams and is sold in individual cans. You’ll love how easy Foamtak is to use!
- Simple and fast spray application
- Liquid spray adhesive for mounting panels
- Fast permanent bond
- Ceiling* and wall installations
- No additional tools required
- Guaranteed not to oxidize Auralex acoustic foams
- Mounts up to 96 sq. ft. or more per can depending on foam thickness
Not suitable for air shipping or use with SoniCell White
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 can - Auralex Foamtak Spray Adhesive
- Manufacturer Part No.: FTSPRAY
Please Note: Due to hazardous material shipping regulations, Foamtak ships by ground shipping only; expedited shipping is not available.
*Foamtak Spray Application Update:
Auralex Foamtak spray adhesive has recently been reformulated to make it 50 state VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) compliant with updated regulations. We are now recommending a longer wait time to allow the adhesive to become tacky before installing your foam panels to the wall or ceiling.
- The current application instructions on the can, and in some of our user guides, recommends waiting 30 to 90 seconds after applying Foamtak adhesive before installing the foam panel to the wall.
- Our updated recommendations are to wait 60 to 90 seconds after applying Foamtak before installing the foam panel to the wall. Since environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity can influence the time for Foamtak to become tacky we also recommend occasionally testing for tackiness with a knuckle to confirm longer or shorter tack times.
- Since the new formula is thinner and less viscous, best results will be obtained by setting the spray nozzle to “H” when spraying the foam and “L” when spraying the wall.
We Also Recommend