Auralex EZ-Stick Pro™ Mounting Tabs feature:
- Instant permanent bond
- Clean & quick installation
- Ceiling & wall installations
- Easy peel & stick application
- No additional application tools required
- 24 - 1"x3" EZ-Stick Pro Tabs per pack
- Mark the panel mounting position on the wall with small pencil marks or masking tape.
- Clean the attachment points on the wall surface with isopropyl or denatured alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. Avoid household cleaners, as their surfactants will degrade the bonding power of the EZ-Stick Pro Mounting Tabs.
- Separate the EZ-Stick Pro Mounting Tabs from each other.
- Remove one of the paper release liners from the mounting tab.
- Apply the tabs on the rear of the panel near the outside edges, oriented vertically for maximum holding strength. Apply very firm pressure for 30 seconds in order to ensure the EZ-Stick Pro Tabs properly adhere to the Studiofoam. Not using adequate pressure will cause the EZ-Stick Pro Tabs to fail.
- Remove the second paper release liner from the back side of the tab, position the panel with the target location on the wall and press firmly for 30 seconds.