The Auralex Baby GRAMMA v2 is an incredibly effective device for floating a subwoofer, loudspeaker or amp and yields nearly total acoustic isolation, resulting in greatly enhanced purity of tone. Stop unwanted room resonance easily through the implementation of this cost-effective platform.
The Auralex® BabyGRAMMA™ v2 Amplifier Isolation platform is a smaller version of our classic GRAMMA™, which is trusted by chart- topping recording artists on-stage and in the studio. The BabyGRAMMA is designed for compact guitar, bass and keyboard amplifiers.
- Instantly improve your sound on-stage or in studio
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Helps improve sound transmission loss
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source, allowing more clarity and consistency of mid & low frequencies
- Made of 1/2" MDF covered with black ozite, supported by a solid sheet of Platfoam
- Lightweight and portable, with easy-to-grab handle
- Perfect for floating compact guitar, bass or keyboard amplifier
- Nearly total acoustic isolation
- Lower profile for increased stability
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex Baby GRAMMA v2 Isolation Platform
- Treatment Type: Isolation
- Dimensions: 15"W x 15"D x 1.75"H
- Pieces Per Box: 1 riser
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs per riser
- Manufacturer Part No.: BABYGRAMMA-II