Auralex 4" Studiofoam Pyramid 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
Auralex 4" Studiofoam Pyramids are a perfect combination of precision appearance and great sound control! Based on their design, Auralex Studiofoam Pyramids offer increased installation versatility (their pyramids are 4" wide, so you can do cuts at 1 foot, 2 feet, etc.) and minimal seaming. They also supply a bit of extra diffusion due to their 4-sided geometry and will give your space tasteful, upscale looks and sound.
As with 4" Studiofoam Wedges, 4" Studiofoam Pyramids are recommended for larger spaces, rooms with pronounced low-frequency problems or where sonic accuracy is mandatory and stronger absorption is required.
Having 4 sides exposed on each pyramid also yields more sound wave diffusion, which is desirable in some spaces. Generally, Auralex 4" Studiofoam Pyramids will yield less overall dryness than 4" Studiofoam Wedges.
- For use in larger spaces, or where stronger absorption is required
- 4 sides exposed yields more sound wave diffusion
- Effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Install with Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 6 panels/box - Auralex 4" Studiofoam Pyramid 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 4"D
- Panels Per Box: 6 panels per box (24 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 4PYR24CHA
- Burgundy: 4PYR24BUR
- Purple: 4PYR24PUR
We Also Recommend