Twice as absorbent as 2" Studiofoam at 125Hz, Auralex 3" Studiofoam Wedges can even do many of the same things 4" Studiofoam can do (especially when used with Auralex LENRD or Venus Bass Traps) and can provide a well-controlled, more accurate sound in any size room.
Recommended for rooms with higher sound pressure levels or more low frequencies such as drum or voiceover booths. Rooms often have more low-end problems than some folks acknowledge, so if you step up from 2" thick Studiofoam to 3" thick, you will benefit from the extra low-end absorption 3" Studiofoam Wedges offer.
- For use in rooms with higher sound pressure levels
- Twice as absorbent as 2" StudioFoam at 125Hz
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Install with Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 panels/box - Auralex 3" Studiofoam Wedge 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 3"D
- Panels Per Box: 8 panels (64 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 3SF24CHA
- Burgundy: 3SF24BUR
- Purple: 3SF24PUR
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.