Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedges are our most popular seller and our best overall performer. Use 'em to treat small- to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, home theaters, video editing suites and more. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with Auralex LENRD Bass Traps, can effectively tame the full-frequency bandwidth in virtually any commonly sized room.
Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedge is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician. It's become the industry standard for good reason. It works!
- For use in small- to medium-sized areas
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Class-A Fire Rated Per ASTM E-84* (2″ Studiofoam Wedges only)
- Install with Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Single or 12-Pack - Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedge 2'x2' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 2'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: Single or 12-Pack
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 2SF22CHA-SIN / 2SF22CHA_HP
- Burgundy: 2SF22BUR_HP
- Purple: 2SF22PUR_HP
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Auralex's proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.