Auralex 2" Studiofoam Sonomatt
The perfect product for the budget-conscious yet acoustically discerning customer, Auralex SonoMatt is cut in the industry standard "eggcrate" style to keep its price low & absorbs almost as well as 2" Studiofoam Wedges, but it still outperforms competing "premium" brands that cost way more!
Due to the manufacturing process Auralex uses, Sonomatt's dimple pattern will not be square to the edges of the panels, so installing them side by side may not be advised from a visual consistency standpoint.
Auralex Sonomatt is available in charcoal gray only in 2'x4' and 4'x8' sheets and it may be the perfect choice for those who intend to cover their sound control materials with acoustical cloth.
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Install with Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 12-Pack - Auralex 2" Studiofoam SonoMatt 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- 2-Pack - Auralex 2" Studiofoam SonoMatt 4'x8' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Choice of 2'W x 4'L x 2"D OR 4'W x 8'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 2-Pack (4'x8') or 12-Pack (2'x4')
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray 4'x8': 2SONO48CHA
- Charcoal Gray 2'x4': 2SONO24CHA
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.
We Also Recommend