Auralex 2" Studiofoam Pyramids are a perfect combination of precision appearance and great sound control. Based on their design, Studiofoam Pyramids offer increased installation versatility (their pyramids are 2 inches wide, so you can do cuts at 1/2 foot, 1 foot, 2 feet, etc.) and minimal seaming. They supply a bit of extra diffusion due to their 4-sided geometry and will give your space tasteful, upscale looks and sound.
Use these to treat small- to medium-sized areas including iso booths, control rooms and studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with Auralex LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or our Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room.
Auralex 2" Studiofoam Pyramids offer a bit of extra diffusion and slightly less absorption than 2" Studiofoam Wedges, so they yield a less dry-sounding space with a bit more "air."
- For use in small- to medium-sized areas
- 4 sides exposed yields more sound wave diffusion
- Effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Class-A Fire Rated Per ASTM E-84* (2″ Studiofoam Pyramid only)
- Install with 1 Foamtak or 2 Tubetak Pro or 1 PinPak
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 6-Pack (48 sq/ft) or 12-Pack (96 sq/ft) - Auralex 2" Studiofoam Pyramid 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 6-Pack or 12-Pack
- Coverage: 48 square feet or 96 square feet (8 square feet/panel)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 2PYR24CHA_HP / 2PYR24CHA
- Burgundy: 2PYR24BUR_HP / 2PYR24BUR
- Purple: 2PYR24PUR_HP / 2PYR24PUR
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.