Auralex 2" Studiofoam Metro Acoustic Foam Panels
Auralex 2" Studiofoam Metro blurs the line between those products that work well acoustically and those that yield the aesthetics that some users desire. Auralex Studiofoam Metro affords minimal installation seaming because the left and right edges of the panel are the same height.
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.
It lends itself to a variety of installations that look great and sound quite natural due to Metro's linear - and moderate - acoustical action. The differing heights of protrusions on the Metro products serve to spread sonic energy out in the time domain, as well as each absorbing a slightly different slice of the frequency spectrum. This is why a Metro room will retain a bit more "feel" than a room that's treated with a stronger absorber like 3" or 4" Studiofoam Wedges or Pyramids and why, when coupled with a judicious amount of MetroFusors, a well-controlled, natural-sounding space will result.
- Effectively eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Flame retardant properties
- Install with EZ-Stick Pro Tabs, Tubetak Pro, Foamtak or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
What's in the Box?
- 12 - Auralex 2" Studiofoam Metro 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 12
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 2METROCHA
- Burgundy: 2METROBUR
- Purple: 2METROPUR
We Also Recommend