Perfect for those environments that require good sound control, but where total dryness isn't required or desired. Auralex 1" Studiofoam Wedge works most effectively on mid- and high-frequency sound waves and may be used to treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren't parallel to the floor), even when the walls are treated with thicker Studiofoam.
Auralex 1" Studiofoam Wedge absorbs as well as some competing 2" products, so if your budget is a bit thin, Auralex 1" Studiofoam Wedges might be just the ticket for you!
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||OVERALL NRC|
What's in the Box?
- 20 - Auralex 1" Studiofoam Wedge 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 1"D
- Panels Per Box: 20
- Coverage: 160 square feet (8 square feet/panel)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 1SF24CHA
- Burgundy: 1SF24BUR
- Purple: 1SF24PUR