Auralex GRAMMA v2 Isolation Riser
The Auralex GRAMMA™ v2 (Gig and Recording, Amp and Monitor, Modulation Attenuator) is an incredibly effective patented device that's used to float an amp or loudspeaker. This highly effective isolation platform features an Ozite® covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a 1” pad of acclaimed Auralex® Platfoam™. This carefully engineered studio and live performance solution allows the true sound of your amp or loudspeaker to come through by negating resonance artifacts that can muddy up the tone of your amp.
GRAMMA yields nearly total acoustic isolation, resulting in a purity of tone that has to be heard to be believed!
- Instantly improve your sound on-stage or in studio
- A tighter, more focused low-end
- Hear the true sound of your amp, loudspeaker or subwoofer
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Helps improve sound transmission loss
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source, allowing more clarity and consistency of mid & low frequencies
- Made of MDF covered with black ozite, supported by a solid sheet of 1" Platfoam
- Lightweight and portable, with easy-to-grab handle
- Perfect for floating guitar, bass or keyboard amplifier
- Nearly total acoustic isolation
- Lower profile for increased stability
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex GRAMMA v2 Isolation Platform
- Treatment Type: Isolation
- Dimensions: 23"W x 15"D x 1.75"H
- Pieces Per Box: 1 riser
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs per riser
- Manufacturer Part No.: GRAMMA_V2
We Also Recommend