StudioAF™ Acoustical Panel Room Kit, Birch
AVAILABILITY: In Stock - Usually ships within 1 business day.
All-in-One Acoustical Treatment Kit for Mid-Size Rooms
The StudioAF™ Room Kit provides a cost-effective treatment solution for most mid-sized rooms. Designed for commercial applications such as recording studios, offices, churches and conference rooms, as well as residential home theaters, our elegant fabric-wrapped acoustical panels offer a multitude of decorative options. Built from our FulFill™ Acoustical Panels, this room kit tames mid-frequency and high-frequency reflections and controls low-frequency energy.
The StudioAF™ Room Kit consists of twelve 16"x48" wall panels, impaling clips for wall mounting panels, and corner bars with hardware for corner mounting. The 2-inch thick panels have a 6-lb density rigid fiberglass core, wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage acoustic fabric in Birch color. Acoustic panel edges are half-beveled for a refined look.
All components have a Class A flammability rating per ASTM E84.
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 1.05
What's in the Box
- 12 - 16"x48" FulFill™ Acoustical Panels, 2" thick, in Birch fabric
- 27 - Wall Impaling Clips
- 6 - Corner Bars w/ Screws & Clips
- Core: 6-7 pcf fiberglass
- Fabric: Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic - Birch #2129
- Size: Wall Panels: 16"W x 48"L x 2"D
- Wall Mounting: Wall Impaling Clips (3 per panel) / Corner Bars (2 per panel)
- Edges: Beveled
- Flammability: All components have a Class A rating per ASTM E84