High-Quality Acoustical Panels For Refined Tastes!
Designed for commercial applications such as recording studios, offices, churches and conference rooms, as well as residential home theaters, our elegant fabric-wrapped FulFill™ Acoustical Panels offer a multitude of decorative options.
These 2-inch thick 24" x 48" panels are made of a 6-lb density rigid fiberglass core (same as our FulFill™ Acoustical Panels) wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage acoustic fabric in Graphite color. Panel edges are produced with a reverse mitered 45-degree bevel. This angled finish allows them to be mounted flush across a typical 90-degree corner, a readily available space where low-frequency tends to build. The air gap created behind the panel increases its effectiveness across the frequency spectrum. The panel core is 6-7 pounds per cubic feet fiberglass. Includes 4 corner impaling clips per panel for vertical corner mounting to the wall.
All components have a Class A flammability rating per ASTM E84.
Fulfill™ Acoustical Panels are always in stock - order today for immediate shipping!
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 1.05
What's in the Box
- 2 - 24"x48" Corner Trap Acoustical Panel, 2" thick, in Graphite fabric
- 8 - Corner Impaling Clips
- Core: 6-7 pcf fiberglass
- Fabric: Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic - Graphite #2079
- Size: 24"W x 48"L x 2"D
- Wall Mounting: Corner Impaling Clips (4 per panel)
- Edges: Reverse Mitered 45-degree Bevel
- Flammability: All components have a Class A rating per ASTM E84