The Auralex® SubDude-HT™ is a larger, lower profile version of our classic SubDude II.™ The SubDude-HT is designed to work with most home theater subwoofers.
The SubDude-HT’s expanded size accommodates popular, larger-footprint home theater subwoofers. The design features a functionally inert 3/4", velour-covered, MDF platform supported by a 1" base layer of Auralex Platfoam as an isolation boundary to decouple the subwoofer from the floor. This combination of materials diminishes structural vibrations resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration, and a more accurate low-frequency response.
- Dramatically reduces structural vibrations through walls, floors & ceilings
- Preserves the accuracy of the original audio track
- Tightens bass and increases low-end clarity
- Great for home theater & Hi-Fi speakers
- Diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass
- Reduced coloration and muddy sound
- More accurate low-frequency response
- Instantly improves subwoofer's performance
- Made of 3/4" MDF covered with cleanable black velour and supported by 1" layer Platfoam
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Reduces sound transmission to neighboring spaces
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source, allowing more clarity and consistency of mid & low frequencies
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex SubDude-HT Subwoofer Isolation Platform
- Treatment Type: Isolation
- Dimensions: 18"W x 22"L x 1.75"H
- Weight Limit: Supports Subwoofers up to 300 lbs
- Pieces Per Box: 1 riser
- Manufacturer Part No.: SUBDUDE_HT