For rooms where bass control is an issue, the Auralex Studio6™ offers best-in-class performance among bass traps due to its balanced, broadband absorption.
The new Studio6 Bass Trap provides best-in-class, broadband performance in a slim 6″ profile. It features effective broadband control from 40 Hz and up, providing low frequency control in a 2′ x 4′ footprint with slim 6″ profile. The Studio6 is stand-mountable, using the optional Auralex MAX-stands. This allows the panels to be used in a number of temporary recording and mixing situations or where permanent installation is not possible or desired. The Studio6 can also be mounted to room walls and corners using Auralex FoamTak™ or TubeTak Pro™.
- Highly effective absorption for recording and performance applications
- Effective Broadband Control from 40 Hz and Up
- Stand Mountable, Also Mounts to Room Walls and Corners
- Low-Frequency Control in a 2' x 4' Footprint with a Slim 6" Profile
- Mounting stand is height adjustable
- Use in studio, on stage, the classroom, in the home, and on-the-go!
- Can be adhered with Foamtak or Tubetak Pro
Studio6 - Acoustical Testing Data (NRC): ASTM C423
|Mounting:||Octave Band Center Frequency (Hz)||NRC|
|40 Hz*||50 Hz*||63 Hz*||80 Hz*||100 Hz||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH|
(Flush with surface)
(45-degree angle between two perpendicular surfaces**)
*Extended Frequency Data: Testing facility certified down to 100 Hz, all frequency data below 100 Hz are unofficial and intended as a guide only.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Auralex Studio6 2'x4'x6" Bass Trap (choose stand option)
- Treatment Type: Bass Trapping
- Dimensions: 24"W x 48"L x 6"D
- Panels per box: 1
- Overall NRC:
- “A” Mount (Flush with Surface): 1.45 *
- “J” Mount (45˚ Angle Between Two Perpendicular Surfaces): 2.20*
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- With Stand: STUDIO6_ST
- Without Stand: STUDIO6