FulFill™ 2-Inch Wall Acoustical Panels, 16"x48" (3-pack), Birch
AVAILABILITY: In Stock - Usually ships within 1 business day.
High-Quality Acoustical Panels For Refined Tastes!
Designed for commercial applications such as recording studios, offices, churches and conference rooms, as well as residential home theaters, our elegant fabric-wrapped FulFill™ Acoustical Panels offer a multitude of decorative options. When strategically and properly placed, our fabric-wrapped FulFill™ Panels control flutter echo, room reflections, slap back from rear walls or balconies, and overall reverberation time of large rooms.
These 2-inch thick 16" x 48" panels are made of a 6-lb density rigid fiberglass core wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage acoustic fabric in Birch color. Panel edges are half-beveled for a refined look. The panel core is 6-7 pounds per cubic feet fiberglass. Includes 3 impaling clips per panel for mounting flush to the wall.
All components have a Class A flammability rating per ASTM E84.
Fulfill™ Acoustical Panels are always in stock - order today for immediate shipping!
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 1.05
What's in the Box
- 3 - 16"x48" Acoustical Panels, 2" thick, in Birch fabric
- 9 - Impaling Clips
- Core: 6-7 pcf fiberglass
- Fabric: Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic - Birch #2129
- Size: 16"W x 48"L x 2"D
- Mounting Options:
- Walls: Impaling Clips (included), Two-part Clip System, Rotofast™ Snap-on Anchors, Corner Mount Impaling Clips
- Ceilings: Painted puck, T-Grid Mounting Brackets, Rotofast™ Cloud Anchors, Rotofast™ Snap-on Anchors, lay-in grid
- Edges: Beveled
- Flammability: All components have a Class A rating per ASTM E84
- Product Sheet (PDF)