Auralex SubDude II Subwoofer Isolation Platform
15"x15" Low-Profile Subwoofer Isolation Riser with Black Velour
The Auralex SubDude II is a lower profile version of our classic AmpDude and is perfect for small subwoofers in home theaters and hi-fi systems. This patented isolation platform features a stylish velour covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a cushion of acclaimed Auralex Platfoam. This carefully engineered solution allows the true sound of your sub to come through by negating resonance artifacts.
Based on the same Auralex technology that famous recording artists use on-stage and in the studio, this carefully chosen combination of specialized materials instantly diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration and a more accurate low-frequency response.
The SubDude II is an incredibly effective isolation platform that instantly improves your subwoofer's performance.
- Made of 3/4" MDF covered with cleanable black velour and supported by Platfoam
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Helps improve sound transmission loss
- Tightens and increases sonic detail of your source. Hear more clarity and consistency of low frequencies and effects
- One standard size fits most speaker configurations
Size: Each riser is 15"L x 15"W x 1.75"H
Quantity: 1 riser per box
Weight Limit: 300 lbs per riser
We Also Recommend