Auralex VersaTiles are getting rave reviews from those wanting great acoustics made simple. This next-generation absorber combines a visually attractive absorptive panel with specially engineered air cavities to yield extraordinary sonic benefits.
The Auralex VersaTile design allows it to be implemented in a variety of ways. It can be positioned to bridge a corner, creating a sizable air pocket that gives you some great low frequency absorption. It can also be placed on walls and ceilings with either side out, allowing for some sophisticated looks while offering superior absorption characteristics versus thinner, flat acoustic foam panels. Whether installed as a wall panel or a corner trap, the VersaTile's air gap allows an incredibly easy way to create a cable run in your studio.
- Visually attractive
- Specially engineered air cavities yield extraordinary sonic benefits
- Can be positioned to bridge a corner
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Versatile because the panel can be flipped on either side
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Suggested Adhesive Per Box: 4 Tubetak Pro
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 24 panels - Auralex 16"x24" VersaTile Acoustic Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 16"W x 24"L
- NRC: 0.75 - 1.05 (depending on installation)
- Panels Per Box: 24 Panels (64 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: VTILECHA
- Burgundy: VTILEBUR
- Purple: VTILEPUR