Auralex Studiofoam® Wedgies are 1-foot squares of 2-inch-thick Studiofoam® and are a great solution for spot-treating sound studios, home listening rooms, isolation booths and more. With slightly more wedges per square foot than our 2″ Studiofoam® Wedge™ panels, Wedgies™ feature maximized surface area for greater exposure to sound waves. Studiofoam® Wedgies™ are a great solution for small flutter echo problem areas and, when spread apart, yield beneficial sound diffusion off their exposed edges.
A famous designer used Wedgies™ and called to tell us they were even more effective than he'd hoped they’d be, so you know you can trust them to tame your space!
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Meets flammability standard UL 94 HF-1
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Auralex 2" Studiofoam® Wedgies™ 1'x1' Acoustic Foam Panels, choose quantity
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 1'W x 1'L x 2"D
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray only
- Flammability: Meets flammability standard UL 94 HF-1
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray 4-Pack: WEDGIECHA_PK
- Charcoal Gray 16-Pack: WEDGIECHA_4PK
- Charcoal Gray 24-Pack: WEDGIE_24
- Charcoal Gray 96-Pack: WEDGIE_424