Auralex Studiofoam Wave panels are 2'x2' acoustic foam panels featuring a dynamic wave-like pattern that rises from 1" to 3" in thickness. Auralex Studiofoam Wave can help control unwanted mid- to high- frequency reflections and standing waves in a variety of professional and residential applications. The panels are constructed with Auralex's melamine-free formula, which won't crumble with age, and are available in a stylish charcoal gray color that will blend with any room's décor.
Studiofoam® Wave™ panels help reduce excessive reverberation and flutter echo in small- to medium-sized spaces and offer a unique upscale appearance that looks and performs great. The unique undulating pattern of the Studiofoam® Wave™ provides smoothly varying absorption across the frequency spectrum, thus also spreading sound in the time domain. It imparts a pleasing, natural sound that complements many environments.
- For use in small- to medium-sized spaces
- Controls harsh high frequency reflections
- Unique new Wave profile offers numerous design possibilities
- Appropriate for use in project studios, vocal booths, live rooms, listening rooms and home theaters
- Effectively eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Upscale appearance; performs great
- Add LENRD Bass Traps for a complete broadband solution
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Install with 1 Foamtak or 2 Tubetak Pro or 1 TapePak
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 16 - Auralex StudioFoam Wave 2'x2'x1-3" Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 2'L x 1 - 3"D
- Panels Per Box: 16 (64 square feet)
- NRC: Overall 0.80
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray
- Manufacturer Part No.: SFWAVE22CHA