If you place a lot of emphasis on the "cool factor" in your space, Studiofoam DST panels might be just what the doctor ordered. You can easily create a multitude of great-looking patterns that will make visitors think you hired a designer to help trick out your room. Without excessive expense or installation hassles, Studiofoam DST panels can give you a great-looking and great-sounding Auralex room that you'll be proud to show off to your friends and clients, and in which you'll enjoy spending time.
Auralex DST-114s are 1' x 1' panels that serve as the ideal design complement to the DST-112s and other DST Studiofoam products. They can easily be cut in 3" shingles, allowing for a bunch of creative options when used singularly or with 112s. We've seen some incredibly cool installations with these.
- Effectively eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Install with Tubetak Pro, Foamtak or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 24 - Auralex 2" Studiofoam DST-114 1'x1' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 1'W x 1'L x 2"D
- Panels Per Box: 24 (24 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: DST114CHA
- Burgundy: DST114BUR
- Purple: DST114PUR