Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges are recommended for medium to large areas - like concert halls, gymnasiums and churches - as well as rooms with pronounced low-frequency problems or where sonic accuracy is mandatory and maximum absorption is required (e.g., voiceover or drum booths, forensic audio labs and mastering rooms).
Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges provide three times the low-end control of 2" Studiofoam Wedges and can effectively tame all but the worst sonic anomalies. In some instances, using 4" Studiofoam Wedge can lessen the need for significant dedicated bass trapping. If you desire the best absorption possible, go with Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges.
- For use in medium to large areas
- Three times the low-end control of 2" Studiofoam Wedges
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes
- Tame full-frequency bandwidth
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Used to improve the sound within the room
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Install with Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro or Temp-Tabs
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) by Frequency|
|Freq.||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1 KHz||2 KHz||4 KH||Overall|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 6 panels/box - Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedge 2'x4' Acoustic Foam Panels
- Treatment Type: Absorption
- Dimensions: Each panel is 2'W x 4'L x 4"D
- Panels Per Box: 6 panels (48 square feet)
- Available Colors: Charcoal Gray, Burgundy or Purple
- Manufacturer Part No.:
- Charcoal Gray: 4SF24CHA
- Burgundy: 4SF24BUR
- Purple: 4SF24PUR
Auralex’s famous Studiofoam® acoustical panels are the world standard and are the most cost-effective choice for attaining accurate sound. Millions of recording studios, broadcast facilities, churches, schools and home theaters trust Studiofoam® because of its time-proven performance, longevity and value. Auralex offers the largest selection of sizes and shapes in the industry, complementing many decors. Our proprietary melamine-free Studiofoam formula is long-lasting and won’t crumble like other brands can.